Welcome To Marshall Chiropractic Wellness Center! Your Chiropractor In West Hollywood
Welcome to Marshall Wellness Center! Our goal is to provide high-quality, compassionate medical care to everyone who walks through our doors. We strive to get to know each of our patients individually because we believe this allows us to meet their needs. We would be happy to do the same for you as well.
Meet Our Doctor
Our team is led by our chiropractor, Dr. Michelle Marshall. She is dedicated to improving the lives of her patients in West Hollywood and surrounding areas. Dr. Marshall not only works hard to diagnose health problems with state-of-the-art technology, but she also offers many services to help her patients overcome their conditions. Each patient of ours will receive a custom-made treatment plan, and with the care of our chiropractor, patients have reported instant relief. No matter what your needs and goals are, we are here to help.
At Marshall Wellness Center, we provide a variety of services to help our patients recover from injuries and illnesses. These include, but not limited to:
- Chiropractic Care: Some of the components of chiropractic care that we will use include adjustments, corrective exercises, massage therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle advice. We will use all of our resources to help you to become a better you.
- Products Provided: We can also provide you with a number of products that can help improve your overall health. These include Tempur-Pedic products, back braces, TENS units, Standard Process products, foot levelers, and more. We would be happy to discuss these treatment options with you during your appointment.
Our goal is to treat you without having to write a single prescription. We want to minimize the complications and side effects that accompany traditional treatments.
The above services can treat various injuries and conditions, such as
- Back pain due to a herniated disc, poor posture, or muscle tenderness
- Neck pain coming from stiffness, knots, whiplash, or muscles tightness
- Tension headaches and migraines
- Hip pain following a car accident, sports injury, or chronic medical condition
- Knee pain, including ligament sprains, bone bruises, and contusions
- Shoulder injuries stemming from stingers, rotator cuff injuries, pinched nerves, and more
Make an Appointment Today
If you would like to make an appointment with our West Hollywood chiropractor, then call Marshall Chiropractic Wellness Center today at (323) 848-6997, or use our convenient online tool to request one. We look forward to meeting you!